Cross-sell products, otherwise known as add-ons, are non-floral products that can be added to an order during the checkout process. They cannot be purchased individually as they are normally less expensive or specialty items.
We strongly encourage specialty items that support other local and independent businesses because they strengthen and revitalize local communities and enhance the uniqueness of your offerings (see a few examples below).
To add Cross-Sells to your catalog, click here!
- Stuffed Animals
How to List New Cross-Sell Products
Follow these directions if you would like to upload products as cross-sell items:
- Log into your Dashboard
- Click Catalog from the left-hand menu
- Select Add A Design
- Describe the product and add imagery just as you would when uploading any other product.
When you get to the Product Details section:
- Select Cross-Sell from the Product Type dropdown menu
- Select the appropriate product category from the dropdown next to Cross-Sell Product
- Select what Occasions you want the item to appear for
- NOTE: If an uploaded design is tagged ONLY for Sympathy & Funeral AND has a Sympathy Type of Casket, Spray, Cremation, Easels, or For the Service selected, then cross-sell items will not appear.
- Review all product upload information thoroughly
- Once you’re sure everything is ready to go, click Publish Product
- If you exit this screen at any time, your incomplete listing will appear in "Draft Designs". Remember that "Draft Designs" is meant to be used for temporary storage, so, to avoid confusion later, try to keep this folder as clear as possible!
- You should see your products under "Cross-Sell" in the Catalog tab of your dashboard. These cross-sells will not be visible as individual products on your website. This means a customer can't search for a cross-sell item to purchase it on its own. It must be ordered with an arrangement.
- As a customer, after you click a product, you will see the cross-sell items under the "Order Now" button:
- If you use Holiday Pricing, it will not affect your cross-sell items. Adjusting the prices for holidays and promotions would need to be done per product.
- To add Cross-Sell items, click here
- If you have any trouble with this, just let our Bloom Experts know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org