You’ll then be taken to the Publish Product page that has four sections, starting with Product Description.
Create a simple but descriptive name, and fill out the description with the kinds of flowers and size of the vessel included in the design. If you integrate with a third-party PoS system, you can enter a Product ID in that related field.
Next, in the Product Photos section, click Add Photo and select the photo file or files that you want to show for this item. If you have multiple photos, drag and drop to reorder.
Enter the base price for the product in the "Regular Price" field and indicate if you’d like to offer upgraded options for this listing (e.g., "Deluxe" and "Premium").
- Use "Auto-Optimize" to have the system increase your upgrade prices using a default algorithm.
- Use "Custom Price" to set your own pricing! (Recommended)
- If you do NOT wish to offer upgrades, select "Not Available" under "Deluxe Price" and "Premium Price".
- To update your product offerings, click here
Finally, you need to fill out the "Product Details". Tip: For most arrangements, you will want to select "Everyday" from the "Product Type" dropdown menu.
(If you are adding an Add-On to your catalog follow these directions.)
After you select "Everyday" other detail fields will appear, including:
- Select one of the following from the dropdown menu (Short, Medium, or Tall)
- Tall arrangement measures approximately 13″H x 11″L
- Medium arrangement measures approximately 12″H x 10″L
- Small arrangement measures approximately 11″H x 9″L
Select one of the following from the dropdown menu
- Colors (choose up to 3)
- Occasions (choose up to 7)
- Sympathy Type
When you’re done, review all product information. Once you’re sure everything is ready to go, click "Publish Product". You should see your products under "Designs for Sale"!
If you exit this screen at any time, your incomplete listing will appear in "Draft Designs". Remember that "Draft Designs" is meant to be used for temporary storage only; try to keep this folder as clear as possible.
To edit, sort, disable, or delete products, click here!