- Start by selecting the “+” icon on the top left
- Change the order type from delivery to in store or pick up here
- Search for a customer by Name
- Search for a customer by Phone Number
- Search for a Customer by email
- Add a brand new customer - This saves the new customer to your store
- Once you complete adding the customer, you will see the fields lock and the customer can be found in your records for future use:
While adding a new customer, you may get an error message that this email already exists in your system. You can search that email address to see if you already have that customer in your system. Just click "clear all" button in the customer fields, and enter the email address. If the email
exists in your system it will return that customers record as a result.
If you still don’t see the customer record, try adding a +1 to their email username. Example: “firstname.lastname@example.org” becomes “email@example.com”
You can also skip the email field, to bypass the error. But the customer will no longer receive order confirmation, or delivery emails.
- All prices can be edited, including delivery!
Processing the Customer Payment
- You can add a credit card (and save to the customer profile for future use)
- You can also accept cash, check or other payment types
Now you can Print, or Review the order detail page. You can return to this page from the order quick views, or customer record