To automatically print your orders, you will need to install the BloomNation Auto Print application powered by PrintNode on any computer that has access to both the printer and the internet. Follow the steps below to get started!
1. Click the link
Once you've requested to have Auto Print enabled for your account, our team will reply with a download link to get you started. When you click the link, it will open a page that looks like this:
2. Click the "Download" button for the Windows option:
3. Run the installer
When the BloomNation Auto Print installer has finished downloading, click into the “Downloads” folder and then click the PrintNode icon to run it.
4. Accept the Licence Agreement
After you've accepted the agreement, click "Next".
5. Choose an installation location
Unless you have a specific need to install to a different location, leave this at the default setting. Click "Next".
6. Select a Start Menu folder
If you want to add PrintNode to a specific folder, click "Browse" and select your desired location. Otherwise, leave as-is and click "Next".
7. Select additional tasks to be performed
If you are installing the BloomNation Auto Print app on a computer with more than one logged-in user, it is best to install it as a Windows Service.
- Checking the box next to "Create a desktop shortcut" will add an icon on your desktop for easy access.
- Only check "Install PrintNode as a Windows Service" if you are installing the app on a device that has multiple users with separate logins.
8. Install the App
Click Install and wait for the process to finish.
9. Finish the installation
You are now ready to use the Auto Print app! Click Finish to launch Auto Print.
Note: If the application doesn't open automatically, navigate to your computer's Downloads folder to run the PrintNode wizard. For more information on how to find your Downloads folder, click here.
10. Log in to the BloomNation Auto Print App
What if I have a Mac?
Click here for steps to download BloomNation Auto Print for your macOS / OS X device.
What if I have questions?
Let our Support team know by sending an email to FloristSupport@bloomNation.com!