Posting through Google My Business lets you publish your events, products, and services directly to Google Search and Maps. By creating posts, you can place your timely text, video, or photo content in front of customers when they find your business listing on Google.
How to create a post
To create a post, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click Create post, or click Posts from the menu.
- The “Create post” screen appears. Choose which type of post you'd like to create from the options given.
- We recommend "ADD PRODUCT"
- Add your arrangement photo. All uploaded media must meet the following size requirements:
- Minimum: 400x300 pixels and 10 KB size limit.
- Maximum: 10000x10000 pixels and 25 MB size limit.Options to add photos, videos, text, events, offers, and a button to your post appear. Click each field and enter any relevant information.
- Add product name.
- Add product price.
- You do not have to click "Range"
- Under "Write your Post", enter your product description. This can be copied and pasted directly from your website!
- Click "Add a Button" and select "Order Online".
- Add a link for your "Order Online" button. To do this, copy the URL (link) from the address bar. Paste it directly in the "Link for your button" section.
- Click Preview to see a preview of your post.
- If you're happy with your preview, click Publish in the top right corner of the screen. If you'd like to change your post, click Back on the top left of the screen to continue editing your draft until it’s ready to publish.
- Change your posts once a month.
- Choose up to 5 products to highlight. We recommend selecting at least 3 of your best-sellers.
- Choose products relevant to the next floral holiday. (For example, we recommend highlighting Mother's Day arrangements in April/May and Valentine's Day arrangements in January/February.)