What is Banner Management?
Banner Management gives you more control over website customizations and allows you to preview and schedule your website banners in advance!
How do I find Banner Management?
From your dashboard, within the options in the menu to the left:
- Click "My Website"
- Click "Banner Management"
How can I use Banner Management?
Once you've clicked into "Banner Management", you'll notice 2 different sections:
- Current Banner: This is the banner currently displayed on your website. Click "Update Banners Now" to update your website banner within 24 hours.
- Seasonal Banner Management: Scroll to view all of your pre-scheduled banner options. When you have opted into seasonal banner updates (i.e., the checkbox has a check mark in it), your banners will be updated automatically on their scheduled "Start Date".
Which holidays are automatically updated for me?
Your website's custom banner is already scheduled to update ahead of the following holidays:
- Mother’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Winter Holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah)
- Post-Valentine’s Day
- Post-Mother’s Day
How can I schedule banner updates on my own?
First, click "Edit", above the preview of your banner image:
Next, click the image you'd like to schedule:
Then, enter a "Start Date" to tell your website when to switch over to your new banner:
Finally, click "Save"!
Your website will automatically update with its next banner on the following scheduled "Start Date". All updates can be managed under "Seasonal Banner Update" in the Banner Management section of your dashboard!
What if I don't see the banner I need? Or, what if I want to add another banner?
For requests regarding custom banners, send over the following information and our Bloom Experts can help you out:
- Tell us what you would like your banner to say
- Would you like your banner to link to a category or page on your website?
Most often, custom banner updates are completed within 7 business days; however, these requests may require 14 business days if there are multiple edits or during high volume seasons.
Submit your request by emailing: email@example.com
Remember to use Banner Management to plan your marketing strategies in advance!
How do I opt-in or opt-out Banner Management?
If you would like to turn Banner Management "On" (i.e., opt-in):
- Check the box.
- If you arrive at the page and the box is already checked, Banner Management is on and you don't have to take any action.
- Your website's banner will now update automatically.
If you would like to turn Banner Management "Off" (i.e., opt-out):
- Uncheck the box.
- If you arrive at the page and the box is already unchecked, Banner Management is off and you don't have to take any action.
- Your website's banner will no longer update automatically.