Running a holiday promotion? Sold out of peonies? Easily set customer expectations with a Website Announcement!
How to setup a Website Announcement
1. Log in to your BloomNation account
2. Navigate to the "My Website" dropdown to the left
3. Click "Website Announcement"
4. If "Disabled", change the status to "Enabled"
- If you've never requested or set a website announcement before, you'll notice that your default setting will be "Enabled".
- If you've requested an announcement in the past, then you may see this option as "Disabled".
Status must be "Enabled" for the Website Announcement to be visible on your site.
5. Select the "From" (start) and "To" (end) dates for your announcement.
Reminder: Once the "From" (end) date has passed, the system will automatically remove your announcement. No need to go back and flip the status to disabled!
6. Enter your announcement in the "Content" box:
7. Remember to click "Save"
8. Confirm that your announcement saved when you see the "Your announcement has been saved" message!
Your website announcement will now be visible on both PLP (the page where the customer sees your full catalog, also known as the "Product Listing Page") and the PDP (the page where the customer would view the details of one specific product, also known as the "Product Details Page").