Collect payment (including applicable taxes) from your customer through your Point-of-Sale.
Note: If you do not have a separate Point-of-Sale, use BloomNation’s Point-of-Sale to collect payment from your customer!
Finding Florists in the Area
- Enter the zip code for the recipient’s delivery area
- Select your customer’s requested delivery date
- Click “Locate a Florist”
Choosing a Florist
Select the florist with the best design work, arrangement and delivery pricing and/or best reviews:
BloomNation will automatically sort the results using a default algorithm. If you prefer to choose your own sort order, click "Sort By" and select the option that best matches your desired priority:
Once you've selected your florist, click “Select Florist” to move on to the next step!
Entering Delivery Details
Fill out the delivery information:
- Recipient’s Name
- Delivery Address
- City and State are already filled out using information entered on the previous screen
- Delivery Address Type
- Recipient’s Phone Number
- Delivery Instructions
- What information does the delivery person need to successfully complete delivery?
- Card Message
- Click “Continue to Arrangement”
Entering Arrangement Details
Fill out Arrangement Details:
- Design Instructions
- External Reference link
- Select the most important things about the arrangement
- The color palette
- The flower type
- The delivery date
- The expected size of the delivered arrangement
- Not Specified (not clickable)
Click “Continue to payment”
Entering Payment Information
Fill out Payment Details*
- The amount to send the fulfilling florist
- There are no predetermined splits, so this is the full amount they will be working with (including delivery)
- Tax is the sending florists's responsibility on Florist to Florist orders. Please exclude taxes when sending your payment via Florist to Florist.
- Name on card
- Card number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code
- Billing Zip Code
- Check box to save credit card information for future purchases
- Click “Continue to order reference”
- If you are using a saved card, click “Select a saved card” under "Save credit card information" and choose one of your saved options!
- This section is for your payment information. You should have already collected your customer’s payment through your Point-of-Sale.