Who are the Bloom Experts?
We believe running your floral business and reaching your maximum potential should be easy. To get you there we’ve created a team of Bloom Experts. Think of Bloom Experts as your go-to contact for everything related to customer service, tech support, and account management. The entire team is responsible for knowing you and your needs.
Bloom Experts work closely with your customers to place and change orders made on BloomNation.com, and are here for those times when you need to edit or alter an existing order (see below). Looking to improve and maintain your Premium Site powered by BloomNation, or want to brainstorm ways to stand out on the BloomNation Marketplace? Bloom Experts have you covered!
When should I contact the Bloom Experts?
Use the articles in this Help Center as a starting point for questions about the BloomNation platform. However, if you’re still unsure feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help from a Bloom Expert.
You are required to contact the Bloom Experts if you need any assistance with the following:
- Price Adjustments (Additional charge to an order)
- Being unable to accept an order
- Significant technical issues
When emailing the Bloom Experts remember to include:
- Your name
- Your shop name
- Order number (if applicable)
- Your inquiry/request details
- Your contact information
When are Bloom Experts available?
Bloom Experts are available:
- Monday–Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
- Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST.
Note: Hours may change during peak holiday season; make sure to check your Dashboard’s Overview tab for any announcements!
- Your shop name
- Reason for calling (your question or concern)
- Best contact number
- If you're calling in reference to a case (email) you've sent, please let us know the case number to help reduce confusion.