BloomNation and our florist partners are regularly featured in publications such as Elle Decor, InStyle, NPR, People, Brides.com and more. We are always looking for florists who can give these publications testimonials about their BloomNation experience as well as tips and tricks of the flower trade. These features help boost your business with local and national exposure.
Interested in opportunities for local, regional, and national press? Great, please review the following guidelines:
- Check that all the information on your Profile is accurate and complete. We will use this information to contact and credit you.
- You must confirm your availability for any given opportunity within 3 hours.
- Some opportunities need a quick reply and will require that your confirmation is received in less than 3 hours.
- If there’s not a confirmed “yes” or “no” within the time frame, you may lose the press opportunity as we are usually under external deadlines.
- If you do not meet all deadlines (including communication, delivery, etc.) given by the external media contact and/or BloomNation you risk the chance of participating in future opportunities.
If BloomNation thinks you’re a good match for a specific opportunity, we’ll email and call the main number listed in your Profile. Also, please let the people in charge of answering that number know if these offers should be forwarded to another contact.
Once you have confirmed, we’ll need the following information right away:
- A confirmation of the full name(s) and official title(s) of the person or people who should receive credit.
- Any credentials you have that can be provided to the public (e.g. celebrity/high end clients, awards received, etc.)
Ways you can help us help you:
- Keep BloomNation in the loop of newsworthy happenings with your flower shop/studio.
- If you have images to accompany your thoughts, send them along with a photo credit. Please make sure all photos submitted are professionally taken.
Things to remember:
- Submitted responses and articles may be edited for grammar, content, and consistency.
- Opportunities are never a given. Sometimes quotes and interviews will be cut, but the more information you provide, the more likely you’ll be prominently featured.