You can manage and update your own Website Banners now - This article is for requesting a new image and/or design.
All BloomNation premium sites are handcrafted and custom-made. However, because they’re based on e-commerce best practice many of them have similar traits.
One of those traits is your “banner” (the large image across your homepage). Some sites have more than one, others have several that rotate automatically, but almost all BloomNation hosted websites have at least one large banner (See example below).
Banners serve a range of purposes, but at BloomNation we encourage you to focus on three key factors:
- Immediately distinguishing your brand from your competitors.
- Communicating to your customers what your brand and style are all about
- Encouraging sign-ups and sales by providing a clear call-to-action (often referred to as "CTA"), directing customers to your event, promotion, and/or products.
For requests regarding custom banners, send over the following information and our Bloom Experts can help you out:
- Tell us what you would like your banner to say
- Would you like your banner to link to a category or page on your website?
Requests for banner updates can take between 7-14 business days, defined by the volume of requests and/or the complexity of the promotion/design.
Submit your banner request by contacting Floristsupport@bloomnation.com
If you are requesting edits to one of your existing banners, please include the Banner ID, found at the bottom right of your preview image in the Banner Management tool:
Click to learn how Banner Management can help you plan your marketing strategies in advance!
Still have questions?
Don't worry! We're here to help. Reach out to our Bloom Experts by emailing Floristsupport@bloomnation.com .