Social media is one of the best (and almost free) tools to market your business. Plus, linking each account boosts your SEO (search engine optimization), meaning the chances of a customer finding you online through a search engine (like Google or Bing) greatly increase.
To connect your social media pages to your BloomNation account:
Don’t have Social Media?
Create an account and learn how to use it by clicking the links below:
- Yelp: Claim your Yelp Business Page and learn about their free tools for business owners.
- Twitter: Create an account for your business, and learn how to get started.
- Pinterest: Start a Pinterest business account and use their guide to get going.
- Google: Claim your business listing on Google+, make sure you show up on Google Maps, and more.
- Instagram: Download the app to create an account, and find out how to use it for your business.
- Facebook: Create a business page and learn how to use it. (But first, make sure that there isn’t already one created)
When you create an account, or if you already have one, copy and paste the appropriate URL into the related field. And don’t forget to save often!
Totally new to the scene?
Check out this comprehensive beginner's guide to help get you started!