If you still have products available, but do not have enough drivers to do deliveries, set "PICKUP ONLY: OVERRIDES" for those days. Customers will be able to order from your website, but will only be able to pick up their arrangements on the days you've selected.
How do I set which dates my shop has Pickup Only?
From your BloomNation dashboard:
1. Click "Profile"
2. Click "Delivery Setup"
3. Scroll to the bottom where you'll see “Pickup Only: Overrides”
4. Select the first and last day that you’d like the shop to be “Pickup Only”, then click “Save”
TIP: Scroll down to the bottom and confirm that the range you see is correct.
Will this affect existing orders that were placed for these delivery dates?
NO – this feature does not affect existing orders you have for delivery.
This feature ensures that any future orders placed for delivery during the selected date period are PICK UP ONLY.
Can I Apply Pickup Only To Some Of My Products?
NO – using this Pickup Only feature applies to ALL products available in your “Designs for Sale” section of your catalog.
If you don’t want certain products to be purchased at all, “Disable” the product entirely.
What If I Want Certain Products To ALWAYS Be Pickup Only?
To set specific products to ALWAYS be pickup only, change the delivery & pickup settings within each product.
What If I Don’t Want Certain Products To Be Purchased AT ALL For Specific Days?
To set specific products to unavailable for purchase for a specific time period, disable delivery dates within each specific product.
Will Anything Change If My Customer Selects A Delivery Date That’s Is Not Pickup Only?
NO – if a customer selects a date not in your “pickup only” window, they will be able to checkout as usual.
What does this look like on my website?
1. When your customer selects a product, there will be an alert above the “Choose Delivery Date” section detailing the dates that are pickup only.
2. If the customer selects a pickup only date, an additional pop-up alert will appear, requiring them to confirm they are selecting a date that is pickup only.
- Selecting “Proceed to Checkout” will go directly to the pickup only checkout process. The customer will not be able to add delivery address information. They will give the information of the person that will be picking up the order.
- Selecting “Change Delivery Date” will take them back to the product calendar, where they can select a different delivery date. If they select a day outside of your pickup only window, the delivery checkout process does not change.