Adding Delivery Zones
Controlling when and where you hand-deliver flowers is easy with delivery zones. Each zone is tiered by delivery distance and price, so customers can see products and information specific to their recipient’s location.
Ready to set up your delivery zones? Follow these steps for your BloomNation storefront and/or premium website:
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click Profile
- Click Delivery Setup
- Select Order Pickup Available if appropriate
- Click Add another delivery zone
- When the blue bar pops up, select New Zone
- Use the up and down arrows to set the delivery radius
- After you’ve set the radius you want click "Add". A set of zip codes will automatically populate based on the zip code you entered for your store or studio location under Shop Location.
- In the box under Delivery Fee, enter the price for delivery to the zip codes in this zone (Instructions continue below)
Adding or Adjusting Cut-off Times
- Decide if same-day delivery is available for those zip codes. If so, enter the cutoff time for same-day delivery orders.
- To delete a zone just select the trash can on the right-hand side
Don’t forget to click the Save box before moving on!