One of the first things you’ll want to do when you create your BloomNation account is to enter your location and contact information under the Profile tab.
- Enter the street address of your shop.
- If you operate out of a home studio and wish to keep your exact address private simply leave the “Street Address” field blank and only fill in the city, state, and zip.
Studio Florists, Only
If you’d prefer something more customized for your shop, use the “Service Area Override” option to tell your customers what they need to know about your business.
- Appointment Only
- Call for Appointment
- Delivery Only
- (Your City) Florist
And so on.. 😄
Your map pin will be positioned in the center of your city, not your actual physical location, again providing necessary SEO value, while continuing to keep your address hidden.
The next set of fields includes your contact information:
- Enter the number for your main shop line in the first phone field, i.e. the number that a customer would call to make or edit an order.
- In the second phone number field enter as many additional phone numbers as you like, separated by commas.
- Enter your fax number if you wish to receive orders by fax.
- Enter cell phone numbers to receive text order alerts.
Notifications and current web addresses:
- The first email field is your primary email address. This is the email address we will use to contact you if we notice errors in your billing information, account edits, etc.
- In the second email field, enter as many additional email addresses as you like, separated by commas. These addresses will receive copies of customer orders in addition to the primary login email you set above.
- Finally, enter the email addresses that should specifically receive emails detailing your direct deposits from BloomNation (e.g, a dedicated bookkeeper or accountant) in place of the primary login email you set above.
- PLEASE NOTE: If any emails are added to this field, your primary email will no longer receive payout emails. If you would like that email to continue receiving payout emails please enter it in this field as well.
Remember to save!