By this point, you’ve already filled out your Profile, triple checked that your billing information is all squared away and set up your Catalog; you’re now connecting directly with new customers and selling them your unique, handcrafted designs! The following article details the payout process, including what to expect when you're anticipating a payout and how to read your payouts once they're deposited.
When are customer payments and subsequent payouts processed?
After your customer places their online order with you, they are charged right away to confirm their card has the available funds and there are no issues with the bank. This is also true for orders placed on BloomNation.com (the Marketplace), Yelp, and orders submitted through the PoS in your BloomNation dashboard. The funds are then transferred to you as determined by the agreed-upon payout structure outlined during your sign-up. Payouts are detailed and transparent, so you never have to worry about your money! If you ever need help understanding your payout structure or need help locating a specific order's payout, reach one of our Bloom Experts by email at email@example.com
What about the taxes?
Customers who purchase online (your website, BloomNation.com, or Yelp) always pay the appropriate tax, pre-determined by local tax law.
- You, as owner of your shop, are responsible for tax on orders placed through your Premium Site or Dashboard POS.
- Note: You should see the appropriate tax amount on these orders. If you notice an incorrect amount, please let our Bloom Experts know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel something just doesn't seem right regarding the taxes collected, this article can help you make necessary adjustments.
- BloomNation is responsible for tax collected on all orders placed through BloomNation.com
- Note: To minimize confusion and avoid erroneous tax payments, you will not see tax listed on these orders when they come through to you. Rest assured, the customer has been taxed appropriately. If you would like a copy of BloomNation's tax ID for your records, reach one of our Bloom Experts via email at email@example.com
When can I expect to receive my payout?
Most payouts are deposited within 48 business hours. After the funds are transferred to your preferred bank, that bank is then responsible for completing the transaction by releasing the funds into your account.
You will receive an email alert with the details of your direct deposit once your bank has confirmed that they have received the deposit and the transaction is complete.
Where can I view the status of my Payouts?
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- Click "Payouts".
- Select the month your payout was received.
- Click "More" to filter the information by a specific deposit date or deposit date range and click "Export" to export (i.e., download) the information to a spreadsheet.
How should I read my payouts?
We include all relevant information in your payout details. The list below matches the corresponding numbers on the example Payout image:
- Sent Date and Estimated Post Date: When your deposit was sent to your bank. Estimated Post Date is when you can expect it to be received by your bank.
- Note: While accurate 99% of the time, the actual date you see the deposit in your bank account may not be the same as the Estimated Post Date. If you are missing a deposit, we encourage you to check with your bank before contacting Florist Support. If you have any questions about your Payouts tab or past, pending, or future deposits, email our Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your payout amount. This is the amount that you should see in your bank account once the funds are transferred.
- Your payout ID number is located at the bottom of the payout page. This is the reference number to use if you contact us about any issues related to your deposit.
- At the top right, you'll find links to export (i.e, download) or print the payout information.
- Each deposit includes clear, detailed information about each order included in your payout.
Notes about deposits:
- The Payouts tab should only be used as a summary of your direct deposits. Most Accounting and Bookkeeping should be achieved by downloading your order history through your Orders tab.
- Remember to double check that your bank account is actually receiving funds properly. You are the first one who will know if your Billing information is entered correctly or if your bank account isn’t connecting properly. Email us f you think anything is missing or incorrect at any time.