Receiving and working with orders is one of the most exciting parts of using the BloomNation platform! Whether it’s from a long-time client or a new-to-you customer that found you on google, each one should be treated with thoughtfulness and care.
What Happens When an Order is Placed?
When an order is placed an Order ID is created and added to your Dashboard. You can then view this order in either the Overview or Orders tabs.
You will also receive one or several of the following notifications based on information provided in your Profile:
- An email notification with a link to the order is sent to the email on file
- A text if you entered a number into that field
- A fax if you have included a fax number
Depending on the origin of the order, the payout process will also begin.
Understanding the Orders Tab
There are a number of tasks that can be completed from this tab including:
- Downloading order history
- Searching for specific orders
- Reviewing upcoming or past orders
- Viewing order details
- Changing order statuses
- Sending BloomSnaps
- Sending receipts
- Processing refunds
On the top of the page, you will see any designs due to be delivered that day and their current order status.
Download your order history by clicking the blue button (pictured below). This is your best resource for reconciling your accounting books. View the search bar on the left to search by sender name or order ID to see a list of orders, where you can process and view them in more detail.
After your customer places their order, it will be added to the Orders and Delivering table. The Order ID will appear in blue in the first column. All orders appear by order of delivery date, with older dates appearing towards the bottom.
From this table you can:
- View, download, or print an order detail sheet by clicking either the order number or the eye icon at the end of each row.
- Filter by delivery date
- Filter by order date
- View the sender and receiver details
- Change your order statuses
- Add a BloomSnap
- Resend your customer’s receipt by clicking the email icon at the end of each row, and then entering in the appropriate email address
- Process a refund (in some cases)
Change Your Order View With Filters
To make your work a little easier, we’ve organized orders by when they need to be delivered, with older dates appearing at the bottom.
If you need to filter your order list by delivery or order date click the Delivery Date or Order Date column titles, respectively. A black box will then appear.
To select a specific range of dates, simply click on the calendars and press the green check. Click the red x or the white arrow in the upper left-hand corner to return to the Orders screen.