As a business owner, one of the toughest things to do is drive traffic to your store, both online and off. A key way of doing this is through paid search marketing. Luckily, BloomNation can help with that!
Let’s Start With the Basics
Paid search marketing involves buying an ad that will be shown in response to a search term that someone has typed into a search engine such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. You may have heard about AdWords, a popular PSM platform.
In the example below you can see the three main areas of a search engine results page (or SERP):
- Paid Search Listings – Pay Per Click (PPC) ads which charge the advertiser every time someone clicks on the paid listing. Ad success and exact placement are determined by the amount budgeted per click and the composition of the ad.
- Local Listings – links to local businesses that appear on a map and in a list which show detailed contact and store information. Use this free tool to make sure all your local listing information is accurate.
- Organic Listings – Links that appear based on relevancy to the search terms. Organic listing position or rank is based on many elements, including keyword relevance, quality content, and backlinks (these vary by search engine). Manipulating these elements to improve your rank is known as search engine optimization, or SEO.
Some Key Statistics*
- 90% of consumers use search engines to find local businesses
- Google delivers results based on your location
- 70% have called a business after searching
- 90% of these users acted within 24 hours
Those statistics indicate that it is crucially important for your business to appear on a Google search results page whenever someone is looking for a business nearby. When your business shows up in relevant search results, customers will more easily find and contact you.
How BloomNation Can Help
Unfortunately, navigating the complex work of paid search marketing is time-consuming and complicated, which is why BloomNation offers a supplemental service to all premium partners that take the guesswork and time commitment off your hands.
We leverage a smart technology platform which:
- learns what works over time
- applies your budget more and more efficiently over time
- specifically targets people searching in your neighborhood
This is a learning platform, which means that the more you use it, the more it is able to make smarter decisions about what kinds of ads to place and when. It will only place ads that are likely to be clicked, and it will place ads more wisely as it learns what works best. This is important because it means that your ads don’t need to be shown all the time to still be effective, and you can set more affordable targets and receive better value.
If You Are Interested
- Call 210-405-5050, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let them know what areas you’d like to target (generally, the neighborhoods and cities that you deliver to), and how much you’d like to budget per month.
- Keep in mind, there is no contract and ads can be stopped or increased at any time with a call to the Bloom Experts.
When deciding how much money to budget for this marketing technique, remember that this is a pay-per-click service. That means that you only pay when someone actually clicks on your ad, not every time it’s shown. Because you only pay when someone interested in your business clicks on your ads, this system is able to spend your money more efficiently.
Paid search marketing is a fantastic way to connect with more customers but it can be tough to learn and manage without expert help.
*Source: Our Mobile Planet (www.ourmobileplanet.com) and BIAKelsey