We're often asked, "Can I change the price of all the products in my catalog all at once?" The answer is, "Yes"! The especially useful Holiday Pricing tool helps you adjust your product prices by either dollar or percentage.
2. Click Catalog from the left-hand menu
3. Select "Holiday Pricing"
4. Use the dropdown menu under "Type" to select your site-wide increase or decrease.
5. Enter your desired number in the box under "Amount".
Note: You do not have to include a "$" or "%" as the "Increment" selection will take care of this for you!
6. Use the dropdown menu under "Increment" to select "Percent" or "Dollars"
7. Set the date range you'd like the pricing changes to be in effect. Click in the box under "From" and "To", and make your selection from the calendar that appears.
8. Click "Add". Your pricing should be updated immediately.
To remove your Holiday Pricing, simply click the button to the right of the row.
If you use Holiday Pricing, it will not affect your cross-sell items. Adjusting the prices for holidays and promotions would need to be done for each cross-sell product.
- If you have any trouble with this, just let our Bloom Experts know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org