BloomNation pays out all the money you make on your premium site automatically and immediately to your bank account. Fill out your billing information so BloomNation can directly deposit money into your account without any delay.
Please Note: It is VERY important that every detail is entered accurately so that our payment processor is able to efficiently verify your identity and banking information.
Where is my Billing Info?
2) Click Profile.
3) Click Billing.
4) Enter the same password you use to log into your dashboard. We double-password protect this page in case you give staff or others access to your BloomNation account.
How to Verify Your Business
If you do not verify your business you will not get paid out
In an effort to prevent money laundering and make accounts more secure our credit card processing company requires all merchants to provide full business information to prevent checkout issues and payout disruptions. This is not an optional step.
1) At the top of your billing screen, you will see either a green or red button. If the button is red and says "Validate payment info", click on it.
- If your top button is green and says "Edit payment info" you are good to go and can ignore the steps below.
2) Another window will pop up that looks like the image below. This page is from our credit card processing website and is heavily protected and safe from scammers.
3) Click on the button that says "Get started" in the bottom right corner.
4) Pick a legal entity for your business and click "Next". Chances are you are either an "Individual, sole proprietor or single member LLC" or a "Company".
5) Depending on which option you picked your next page will look different
- If you picked "Individual, sole proprietor or single member LLC" your next page will look like the image below. Fill out all the fields and click "Next".
- If you are a "Company" then your screen will look like the image below. Fill out all the fields and click "Next".
6) Click "Submit"
- If something was not inputted correctly, you will be alerted. Click "edit" and fix whatever issue is causing the problem and continue on.
7) After everything has been submitted successfully, Stripe will take you back to the dashboard where the “Billing Info” section will now have a green checkpoint next to "Payments Verification" and your button will be green instead of red.
Congrats! Your account has been verified and your money will be deposited directly into your account.
How to Provide Payment Information
Finally, you are ready to enter your bank information. Whatever account info you put in here will be where all the payouts from your premium and marketplace sales go.
1) Enter your bank account number
2) Enter your routing number
3) Click Save at the bottom of the page