What is a BloomSnap?
A built-in feature that can deliver your photo of the actual flower arrangement to the sender, all in just a few quick clicks!
Note: BloomSnaps are only sent to the email address provided by your customer (the sender) when they submitted their order.
Why should I BloomSnap?
- BloomSnaps re-establish the trust tarnished by wire-services.
- Sending a BloomSnap eliminates the customer concern, “Is what I ordered online going to be what’s actually delivered?”
- You are reassuring your customer that you’ve created something that they can be proud of sending.
- Your customers are 30% more likely to buy again when they receive a BloomSnap!
- Your customers are 40% more likely to leave a positive review! For more on what positive reviews can do for your business, click here!
How to send a BloomSnap from a mobile device:
Send a BloomSnap from your mobile device through the “New Order” notification email or the “Reminder: Today’s Deliveries” email.
“New Order” Email
On the bottom of each new order notification email, will be a “Send a BloomSnap” button. Click “Send a BloomSnap” to be taken to the BloomSnap portal:
“Reminder: Today’s Deliveries” Email
To the right of the day’s orders will be a “Send a BloomSnap” button. Click “Send a BloomSnap” to be taken to the BloomSnap portal:
Once in the BloomSnap portal:
Click “Send BloomSnap” to take a new photo or add a photo from your library. Note: Click “Back” if you selected the wrong photo or to take a new photo
Once you’ve got the photo you’d like to send, click “Send BloomSnap” to send
You will receive a confirmation once your BloomSnap is successfully sent:
What does a BloomSnap look like to my customer?
Example of a BloomSnap email:
How to send a BloomSnap from your dashboard:
Send BloomSnaps by going to the Orders tab on your Dashboard and selecting upload under the BloomSnap column. You will then be taken to the BloomSnap portal where you can upload an image and an email will automatically be sent to the sender.
Tips for sending a great BloomSnap:
- BloomSnaps are usually taken before the arrangement goes out for delivery.
- When taking a BloomSnap, try to mimic the same views in your product listing so customers don’t get confused.
- We recommend taking your photo in bright but soft lighting, against a clean, solid background.
What if I had to make a substitution?
Substitutions happen, but we believe communication is key to a great experience and vital for turning a one-time purchase into a long-term customer. If you have to make a substitution, let your customer know by clicking the "Send Substitution Notification" button at the top of their order. For more on Substitution Notifications, click here!
I sent the wrong BloomSnap! What do I do?
Mistakes happen! While we can't recall the incorrect BloomSnap, you can upload the correct image and it will re-trigger a BloomSnap email.
How many BloomSnaps can I send?
While there isn't a limit to the number of BloomSnaps you can send, we strongly advise against sending more than 1 per order unless your customer has specifically requested more than 1 image. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Bloom Expert team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org