The Overview tab is is your main hub for your day-to-day BloomNation operations. It shows you what orders are incoming, some key statistics, tasks still to be completed in other areas of your Dashboard, and an easy-access POS area.
This tab can be broken down into 5 major areas:
- This is where important messages from BloomNation HQ appear. Scheduled downtime, updates, and important alerts will be shown here from time-to-time, so make sure to read these notes carefully before closing them using the ‘x’ in the upper righthand corner.
- Note: Scheduled downtime, updates, and important alerts can also be found here
- The most recent orders placed through your BloomNation Marketplace Storefront, Premium Site and/or Facebook Stores show up under Orders and Delivering. You can process order statuses, view order details, and upload BloomSnaps from this area. For a complete view, and to filter by delivery date and more, go to the Orders tab.
- Total sales and individual customers who have purchased from you since you joined BloomNation can be viewed at a glance, along with the current number of products you have listed for sale (“Active Products“) under Statistics.
- Mousing over the ? next to Profile Completion will give you links to areas of your BloomNation Profile that are still incomplete and may be holding you back from attracting new customers or even completing sales.
- At a farmer’s market, festival, or just have a customer in a rush? Use the Quick Charge section to ring up your customer in no time flat.