This is the hub of proposals and invoices! Here you can find all of your past and present proposals and invoices.
There are a variety of actions you can take from here like:
Our search bar is dependent on the name attached to the "Customer Contact" name field. It returns full and partial matches to Customer Record and searches across all invoices and proposal statuses. You can use it from any of the dashboards.
Viewing a Proposal/Invoice
When you view a proposal/invoice it will take you into the Detail Page where you can see all the information associated with that proposal or invoice which include:
- When a proposal was last shared.
- If viewing an Invoice, you will see the last time it was Billed, what the current Due Date is as well as a Date of Payment when the invoice has collected payment.
- Internal notes (only available on the Detail page, not on PDF downloads or print outs)
- All the contents in fields for the invoice/proposal such as venue, line items, terms and conditions, contacts for customer and billing.
- If paid - shows you the payment method
- If paid by Debit Card, Credit Card or ACH you can find the link to the payout
- You can also take action from the Detail Page of a proposal or invoice similar to the dashboard.
How to View:
1) Find the invoice/proposal you want to view
2) For Paid Invoices, click the “View” under the action items column
Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and then click “View”
Click the Proposal/Invoice Number
Printing a Proposal/Invoice
We set up the invoices and proposals so when you print it, it fits perfectly in a regular envelope! If you populate a Billing Contact Name, Email, and Address you can fold the paper at 1” inch and 5” from the top of the page to fit the address in a size 10 envelope window.
How to Print:
1) Find the invoice or proposal you want to print
2) Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and click "Print". This opens a new window and opens your chrome printer window. It does NOT download the PDF.
Downloading a Proposal/Invoice
All downloads are in PDF form and are done with a single click! You can download anything from a new proposal to a 2-year-old paid invoice.
How to Download:
1) Find the invoice/proposal you want to download
2) Click the 3 dots and click download
Sharing a Proposal
There may be a need to share a proposal again upon a customer's request to the current or new customers. To re-share a proposal built for a different customer than the one originally listed (for example, your name is in the customer field), you must edit the proposal itself so the new customer is attached to the proposal and then resend it. Refer to Editing a Proposal to see how to edit and resend a proposal to a different customer.
How to Share a Proposal from a Dashboard view:
1) Find the Proposal you want to share again on the Main Invoices and/or Proposal Dashboard or through the search
2) Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and click “share”
Optional - CC new people and edit the message
3) Click “Send”. An attachment of the proposal in PDF form will be sent along with the message to emails in the To and CC fields.
Re-Sending an Invoice
There may be a time where a customer needs a reminder of their outstanding bill. You can bill the customer again from the dashboard by following the steps below:
How to Resend an Unpaid Invoice:
1) Find the Invoice you want to send again on the Unpaid Dashboard View or via Search
2) Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and click “Resend Invoice”
3) You have to pick a new Due Date, if your Due Date has not passed yet you can select it again, and click "Next".
4) Review and edit the copy of the email. If an invoice is approaching its due date this is a great opportunity to remind the customer that they might be subject to a late fee or other terms and conditions they are subject to. Add any other CCs you want to include (separated by commas) and click "Send". The emails associated with that Invoice will now receive the newest email and due date with the same Invoice attached as a PDF.
Note: You cannot re-send a processing invoice but you can resend the receipt of an already paid invoice.
Resend a Receipt for a Paid Invoice:
1) Find the Paid Invoice you want to send the receipt on the Invoice Dashboard or via Search
2) Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and click “Resend Receipt”
3) Click "Resend". Note that only the Billing Contact will receive the Receipt email which includes the payment confirmation such as amount, payment date, and payment method.
Deleting an Unpaid Invoice/Proposal
If an invoice is being processed or has already been paid you cannot delete it. When you delete a proposal or unpaid invoice, it will be removed from the system and your customer will not be notified.
How to Delete:
1) Find the invoice or proposal you want to Delete
2) Click the ellipsis menu (3 dots) and click "Delete"
3) Confirm that you want to Delete
4) This will cause the invoice or proposal to be archived. When you reload the invoice page, you will not see the invoice or proposal again.